Your Hosting Representative is an MBA, Florida Mediator with three areas of certification, and a qualified Florida Arbitrator; most importantly to you, your host is experienced hosting virtual Arbitrations, Mediations, and is an experienced virtual ADR adult educator. The value of this service is in the expertise, neutrality, and confidentiality you can trust; thus, allowing you, the ADR professional, to focus solely on the hearing/meeting while our representative manages the virtual platform.
Our representative has been utilizing the Zoom platform to host ADR and training events since spring 2020. While we offer technical support in this respect, please note that some technology issues such as inability to connect to local WIFI, no audio, no video, are more than likely due to participant equipment and/or set-up, and therefore cannot be resolved by our hosting representative.
Full Service Hosted ADR Events (Arbitration Hearings or Mediations)
$300 Half-day (up to 4 hours),
- Beyond that billed at $75/hr based on availability
$600 Full-day (up to 8 hours)
- Booked and billed in 4-hour blocks of time
- Beyond 8 hours, billed at $75/hr based on availability
- Includes pre-event consultation (up to 30 minutes free)
- Event flow, room needs, etc.
- Assistance with initial connections
- Virtual room creation and movement of parties
- Web conferencing details provided upon confirmation
- Our representative is present for the entire virtual event to assist the ADR professional, and parties/attendees, as needed.
- Full and multi-day engagements include a pre-event “practice run” to connect the parties to test their technology and connectivity, and address any issues or concerns they may have prior to the event.
Custom virtual hosting services are also available upon request. Please use the contact page to email me your meeting specifications and request a quote for services.